Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Holy shizz my internet is working at the moment. MAD DASH TO POST FROM NOT PHONE. Also if you want to draw this out for EXP, feel free. Otherwise I'll let you have last post and I'll archive it afterward? :3

It troubled him briefly that Sitri thought Mordecai thought him stupid, but then again that had been a situation he had walked himself into. But the answers that he gave weren't entirely incorrect either. Mordecai would have preferred that fight to stop, to either let Sitri get away from Ptarmigan or to deter Ptarmigan from going after him. But it hadn't been, and all of the work Mordecai felt he had put into aiding Ptarmigan into being more suitable for them was for naught. If nothing else though, Sitri had been true to his word. He had put an end to her.

“I didn't mean for you to take that like I was saying you were stupid,” he said as he folded back his ears apologetically. “But yes, I was angry with you for what you did. What I don't think you know is that I was trying to get Ptarmigan to lighten her attitude. Shift her focus somewhere else than the anger she felt towards everything.” The words felt waxy in his mouth, and perhaps Mordecai felt they were of no use now. He shook his head dismissively.

“I guess this really doesn't mean anything now.” He considered mentioning that she had been family to him, family that he had wanted to know better, but withheld. He hadn't come to try and imply anything, or otherwise make an attempt to guilt trip his pack mate. It didn't seem right, especially when there was nothing they could have done to raise the dead anyhow. If that were the case, Jinx would have been nice to have. Composing himself momentarily, he gave Sitri a once over again. “I guess I'll leave you to it then.” He sought closure to something unseen, and moved to leave the scene.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM