Swiftcurrent Creek let the rain wash away the pain
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
I'm confused -- is Maera at the Creek..? Also.. Worst week of work ever + rising temperature. Pretty sure I'm crashing now that it's the weekend.. sorry that my post is crap.

Kaskara's howl resounded across the Creek, and relief flooded the male at the sound of her voice. With Paarthurnax's return and Shadow's looming presence, the tawny regal desired more bodies upon the border. That, and he had been waiting for their return to summon the pack together for another meeting -- the others could not be left out in the dark for long on the matter.

His strides were quick as he pulled himself up and moved to locate her without hesitance. He would give them a day to rest or so, and then they would need to formulate a plan. A small part of his mind nagged at him -- wondering if he was ready for whatever details would be provided to him with the original intentions he had sent his trio out -- but things had changed so much in the shorter time span they had been gone, that he could not dwell on those matters now.

Until they practically slapped him in the face with it. He came upon them, his jaws opening to utter a warm but urgent greeting, and as he made to close the distance between himself and his pack mates, his gaze fell upon her. It caused him to stop mid-stride -- for his jaw to snap shut with a sharp click once more and his muscles to tense.

He did not know for how long he stood, but he could not think of a single word to say to her. "I'm glad you're all back, safe and sound," he began carefully, his eyes scanning Falwasi and Kieran, before finally settling with question upon his sister.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
let the rain wash away the pain - by Kaskara - November 17, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Kieran - November 17, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Bazi - November 18, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Scimitar - November 21, 2014, 08:26 PM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Kaskara - November 21, 2014, 10:55 PM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Kieran - November 22, 2014, 10:38 AM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Bazi - November 23, 2014, 04:14 PM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Scimitar - November 25, 2014, 06:46 AM
RE: let the rain wash away the pain - by Kaskara - November 25, 2014, 12:29 PM