Duck Lake i laid the guns to rest
23 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
This land was different than Nihon, where his family had lived. It was not the sweeping valleys, hidden streams and glades that he was used to. It instead was filled with mountains, tall mountains that scraped the sky, reaching for Amaterasu in the heavens. This land was daunting, whatever it was called.

While it was nearly winter, he still felt a strange warmth in the breeze, as if summer refused to relinquish its hold on the land. The ronin walked through the hard stone ground, wondering if the sea he had been told about was anywhere nearby these mountains.

He did find another body of water instead, a lake filled with ducks in various clusters, some in families, others with their own gender. Kizuato had never seen this species of duck before, what with their mixed brown bodies and green heads. "ๅฅ‡ๅฆ™ใชใ“ใจใฏใ€ใ“ใ‚Œใ‚‰ใฎใงใ™ใ€‚" The scarred man rumbled, his dark green eyes narrowing at the sight. In the corner of his eye, he saw another wolf eyeing the birds, clearly with the eyes of a hunter, but it was not Yoichi. He was lucky he looked nothing like the ่‡†็—…ใชใ‚„ใค. Very lucky.
Messages In This Thread
i laid the guns to rest - by Nefarious - November 21, 2014, 07:49 AM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Kizuato - November 23, 2014, 01:12 PM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Nefarious - November 24, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Kizuato - November 24, 2014, 09:51 PM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Nefarious - November 26, 2014, 08:02 AM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Kizuato - November 26, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Nefarious - December 02, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: i laid the guns to rest - by Kizuato - December 05, 2014, 09:07 PM