Swiftcurrent Creek Only hate the road when you're missing home.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
He thanked her, and she accepted it with a polite bob of her pretty crown. Compliments came easy to Paarthurnax, who'd lived almost her entire adult life having them spoken to her; it brought her no shame or awkwardness to share her honest opinion of someone, as long as it was a good one. Truthfully, the crimson sandflower found that she much preferred this male's given title, though she would make an effort to call him Nefarious as he had introduced himself as.

"Shadow" had not been her former mate's true name. Later into their companionship, the ashen brute had confessed that his real calling was something else entirely, but Paar never did speak it in his presence. She felt that she should have, given their bond, but he'd chosen to bear his informal name for... some reason.

Despite finding comfort and the potential of a new friendship in Nefarious presence, Paarthurnax felt great guilt for allowing her abandoned lover to dominate her thoughts. She blinked, seeking the look upon her comrade's handsome features, and let a thin smile tug at her lips once again. "I have a selection of names in mind for my own pups," Paar said gently, sorting them in her mind: Odahviing, Durnehviir, Relonikiv, Akatosh, Krusiikrel... there were many to choose from. "I am not sure which I prefer, though. My mother always said that I would know when I looked upon them for the first time." She had her firm favourites though, and of course held dear the ones that Shadow himself had hinted at. Moving on from the topic of her children, for she did not wish to bore Nefarious with her hopes and dreams, she asked: "do you intend to pursue any trades as a member of Swiftcurrent?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Only hate the road when you're missing home. - by Paarthurnax - November 23, 2014, 01:17 PM