Redhawk Caldera fancy feast
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Whoo! So glad work has settled down. I missed playin on Siv.

Siv watched the small frown strike her leader’s face and she was quick to beam at him reassuringly, flagging her tail behind her with vigor. “Hey, but no worries, Boss… pretty soon this place will be booming!” she offered him a few words of security in hopes that it would wipe the frown from his features. Because, Siv could not understand how the wolves of the Teekon Wilds would want to belong to any other pack. Certainly, Redhawk Caldera had the most to offer out of all of them. Not to mention, the leadership team was a set of grade-a, five star, first-class folks. Siv was proud to belong in their ranks.

On the subject of hunting, Perry insisted that they begin immediately. This caused the girl to grin widely, though she could feel her chest thump with a bit of nervousness. “Yeah, let’s,” she agreed with a quick nod of her narrow skull. She knew that she would be nervous around him, but the whole point of their excursion would be so that he could teach her a thing or two about Gamekeeping. Before long, she felt as though she would have it down pat.

At the mention of their pups, Siv could not keep herself from waving her tail behind her like a mad woman. “Man, you and Fox are gonna have some great kids, no doubt. And of course I’ll babysit! Those pups will need to have a little bit of the Siv Savoy experience in their lives, right?” she teased with a laugh. In truth, the girl loved children and would have wanted some of her own. Sadly, she had never found herself close with a male and she realized that the likelihood of having pups was quite slim. The fortunate side of that was that Perry and Fox’s kids would be there.
Messages In This Thread
fancy feast - by Siv - October 31, 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 02, 2014, 12:50 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 08, 2014, 12:09 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 08, 2014, 07:18 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 25, 2014, 07:09 PM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:15 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 03, 2014, 10:33 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: fancy feast - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 28, 2014, 02:36 PM