Redhawk Caldera Counting on high hopes
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Sorry for the absence that drug this thread out. <3 Is it okay if we fade here? I'd love to have a more current thread between these two, though?

Siv was enchanted by the little wolf Capricorn. She found his manners and his demeanor to be quite pleasant, even charming. The sharp twinkle in his bright blue eyes was mysterious to her as it was intriguing. She was curious, by nature, and had always had a soft spot for learning about others. While she listened to the small wolf speak of his home and of the contest for the Beta rank, she found herself enraptured in his words and in the story of his home land. Her own life had been quite different from his. She had never known what it meant to belong to a pack – not until Redhawk Caldera. She also realized that the rules around his life seemed far more stringent than her own. She had been able to go where she wanted to go and do whatever it was she desired. Siv’s mother had been a marvelous support system for the girl, in spite of her kooky nature.

“Wow, so you just hit the road huh?” she spoke quietly, looking at his face with a peculiar expression on her own. Capricorn then inquired to her how it was that she had ended up in that place. She cast him a small smile and breathed a heavy sigh through her nose. It was a rough concept for the girl to talk about. She’d had a plan. Siv had only left Skuld Shore in hopes that she would find her elusive father, and somehow she’d been wrangled into joining a pack in the middle of the Teekon Wilds. It was far from the life she had intended for herself.

“Well, see… I never knew my father. My mom loved him, though, and she raised me with stories about how he was this great fella and did all these amazing things. I don’t think she was bitter at all about him leaving her, or me. So, when I got old enough, I set out hoping that I could find him,” she explained, the smile fading from her dark lips a little bit. “I guess I got a little side-tracked, eh?” The girl’s features took on a melancholy look. “But I sure do like it here! I’ve got some swell leaders, and I get to meet wonderful folks like you,” she quickly followed, drawing her tongue across her narrow muzzle.

Siv spent the remainder of their time together trying to get to know Capricorn as well as she could before she was called back to her pack. She did make a promise that she would visit him, wherever he ended up. She was not opposed to traveling in order to catch up with friends.
Messages In This Thread
Counting on high hopes - by ZC30 - October 12, 2014, 12:14 AM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by Siv - October 12, 2014, 01:17 AM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by ZC30 - October 13, 2014, 10:07 AM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 12:23 PM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by ZC30 - October 13, 2014, 05:45 PM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by Siv - October 13, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by ZC30 - October 16, 2014, 08:50 PM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:18 AM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by ZC30 - October 19, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by Siv - October 29, 2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Counting on high hopes - by ZC30 - November 06, 2014, 09:40 AM