Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
Warning~ language ahead. <3

“Can you help me?! Shit, son, I don’t think that’s the question that needs to be asked,” Siv exclaimed with wide eyes, her mouth gaping slightly as she peered towards the grey-furred female in front of her. This was a caldera wolf, but one that Siv had not quite had the pleasure of meeting. Drawing her head towards the earth, she peered between the crazed female and the bull moose who had yet to make a move. “Can I help you?” she inquired in a high-pitched tone. Because if this brown-eyed wolf was going to attempt to take on a full-grown moose with nothing more than balls and sheer determination, Siv would certainly be along for the ride.

She was the type of girl who prized herself on adventure, and so when it came around… she wasn’t likely to turn tail and run. “What’s the plan? Is this some hard-ass game of red rover, cause I’m like the fucking queen of that game, let me tell ya,” she said to the woman beside her. Already, Siv could feel her heart rate climbing and her toes were beginning to tingle with the anticipation. It was a surprise that the moose had not yet made a move towards chasing the two wolves away, but the coywolf wasn’t about to question the luck that had graced them both.
Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM