cover up your shaky hands
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
I hope you don't mind if I join in

Grey rock of the mountains greet Rain's return from the other territories of the wilds. She had gotten little news from the other packs and no clues as far as the previous alpha's disappearance. The only information that she had was the possibility of improving relations with Swiftcurrent Creek.

Trotting swiftly towards the pack, her stride is filled with purpose and bliss. She is more than happy to back home, somewhat exhausted by her trip. It had taken nearly over a week to travel the whole of the Wilds, she had not realised the distance of the area encompassed such a large section of land. Not to mention there were more packs than she had thought. The image of each new friend she had made among those packs encourages a small smile from her wary features.

The scent of two wolves and a sound of a rumble causes her pace to falter. Passing around a rather large boulder, she stumbles upon two wolves, one of them digging into soft ground. Rain slows to a stop while looking between a tawny female and a young black male. "Hello," she greets slowly.
Messages In This Thread
cover up your shaky hands - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 19, 2014, 05:20 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - November 19, 2014, 12:52 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - November 23, 2014, 09:25 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Mallaidh Huxley - November 24, 2014, 03:42 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - November 24, 2014, 06:54 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - November 25, 2014, 12:59 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Mallaidh Huxley - December 03, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 07:12 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - December 04, 2014, 10:41 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - December 24, 2014, 09:24 AM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Rain - December 27, 2014, 03:08 PM
RE: cover up your shaky hands - by Summer Ostrega - December 28, 2014, 05:43 PM