the lonely mountain
<i><span title="my sun and stars">Shekh Ma Shieraki Anni</span></i>
22 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Justice laughed and shook her head at Mordecai's assessment of her. No, she didn't waste any time. She was the type of wolf who went for what she wanted and usually got it, and not because she acted ruthless or cunning. Justice was kind and generous and helpful, and most wolves were willing to help out someone like that. When he motioned for her to fall in step with him, she wasted no time moving her paws to match his gait. It felt good to walk by his side again, even if any distinct memories of him were vague. She knew family.

When Mordecai asked her to tell him more of Kadezj, she frowned but thought of what to tell him. "He's arrogant, and stubborn, and ruthless, if truth be told," she sighed, knowing this was not the best thing to tell a possible future alpha. "He wants to be a khal, an alpha, in his own right, like many wolves do. He is intelligent, sly, and a smooth talker, like I said." Just was sure she was doing him any favors with her cousin. "I know him as well as any wolf can, and I believe he would be willing to work for you during the winter and use his talents where he can in return for treatment of his wounds."

She was somewhat putting words in his mouth, but if Kadezj wanted to go against what she said, he could look elsewhere for a winter home. "Do you think your alpha would take us in?" Then, because this was an even more important question, she asked, "Does your pack have a healer?"
Messages In This Thread
the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 17, 2014, 09:09 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 18, 2014, 02:35 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 20, 2014, 01:18 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 20, 2014, 01:27 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 23, 2014, 01:00 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 23, 2014, 06:48 PM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - November 24, 2014, 10:49 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - November 24, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Justice - December 06, 2014, 01:34 AM
RE: the lonely mountain - by Mordecai - February 08, 2015, 09:30 PM