Big Salmon Lake some people want it all
<i><span title="my sun and stars">Shekh Ma Shieraki Anni</span></i>
22 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Wrap up and new thread? :)

Kadezj sometimes acted more like a cat of the plains than a wolf, and she wondered if that was because of his long coyote heritage. It was true that she had some coyote blood in her as well, but it didn't extend through so many generations like it did for the khalas. Justice rolled her eyes at his initial words, spitting back at him, "Not everyone is as heartless as you, Kadezj. Wolves see family, coyotes see enemies. Don't let your blood cloud your mind." But he eventually consented to looking for a pack. After all, he knew she would not be able to care for him alone, especially in the state he was in.

"I wouldn't expect you to grovel, my lord." She said the last words with heavy sarcasm dripping from her tongue, knowing it would irk him. Kadezj didn't like jokes, and yet Justice took much pleasure in riling him up whenever she could. "I will find a pack nearby that will take us in. However, you have to trust me. I will say whatever is needed, within reason, to secure us a place for the winter. That means if I say you will behave, you must behave." She looked him over, the hybrid that had stolen her heart without her knowing, and wondered where on earth she had gotten this fire. "Understood?"
Messages In This Thread
some people want it all - by Justice - October 14, 2014, 08:24 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 15, 2014, 01:07 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 16, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 16, 2014, 09:32 PM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - October 21, 2014, 01:24 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - October 24, 2014, 06:27 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - November 07, 2014, 12:36 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - November 09, 2014, 11:32 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Kadezj - November 14, 2014, 02:31 AM
RE: some people want it all - by Justice - November 24, 2014, 10:59 AM