Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
[size=x-small]I'd like to get 10 if that's okay for the exp.[/size]

Sitri couldn't really be expected to know what Mordecai exactly wanted. And he also couldn't know that the male had worked with the dead queen to make her fit better. He wasn't privy to those details.

Sitri shrugged his large shoulders, It's okay if you were. Lots of others think Sitri is stupid you would not be the first. That was all he said about that, there was no point in denying that many had called him stupid, many had made him believe that, but he finally realized thanks to a strange patterned she wolf, that he was not and he was worth something even if it was just a little something. Sitri stared at him for a long moment a little confused, how was he supposed to know this was happening? And why should he have stopped because clearly it wasn't working, but he didn't say that. Though he did point out the obvious. I didn't know, but I'm sorry still wouldn't stop me. I told you the truth and I honored my word. HE suppoed it was rather foolish to reiterate, but it was true why not be honest.

Sitri sighed and shook his grizzled head, Sitri is just walking you are welcome to come along? If you are wanting company? Sitri shouldn't forgive so easily, but he was a loyal beast and it had been ingrained anyway. Beat him to a pulp one minute love him the next story of his life.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM