Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
One more post from you should do it, I believe. Happy early Thanksgiving, btw! <3

Before he could move on, Sitri spoke again at length. The broken patterning of his speech came back in and within it, Mordecai felt he saw the amount of unhappiness that had built up behind it. But he also he found that he had little care for it, bothered more by the fact that his attempt to bring conversation forward to explain things was truly useless. Not because it would have changed anything, but because there was little they could really do about the past.

“No, I'm not really looking for the company,” he said, giving his head a shake. Normally he would have accepted the company, especially coming from Sitri, but not today. “I just wanted to touch base with you, I have a lot of thinking to do. Perhaps I'll see you patrolling the borders later?” His tone suggested that he held nothing against Sitri for it, and in turn he hoped that Sitri would not hold the decline of his invitation down.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM