it's that same old song
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He allowed a soft sigh to slip past his lips, his shoulders lifting in a small shrug. The silver Galileo was quick to believe the good in everyone, but Scimitar had witnessed the darkness that tore at Shadow’s heart. How deep it went, even he was not sure.. but he was not willing to risk his pack to find out – and this now included Paarthurnax and her unborn children.

“I don’t know what will come if it,” he replied honestly, his ears flicking in the direction of Dovev’s voice with silent agreement. “But Shadow is a snake, and I don’t expect him to simply let it go.” He allowed a small moment of silence to fall between them, his bright eyes drifting between the two. “I will hold a pack meeting soon – but until then, I want the borders guarded at all times.. Paarthurnax is one of us, and prior to her departure, she would have done anything for this pack.” She had simply fallen victim to the bastard’s false charms. “And if he or another of his pack try to set paw past our borders.. call for someone swiftly, and do not hesitate to show him the power of pack that actually holds comradeship to their hearts, rather than bitterness.”
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
it's that same old song - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 05:48 PM
RE: it's that same old song - by Galileo - November 11, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: it's that same old song - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:48 PM
RE: it's that same old song - by Scimitar - November 13, 2014, 07:25 AM
RE: it's that same old song - by Galileo - November 13, 2014, 08:29 PM
RE: it's that same old song - by Dovev - November 15, 2014, 05:12 PM
RE: it's that same old song - by Scimitar - November 27, 2014, 11:07 AM
RE: it's that same old song - by Galileo - December 01, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: it's that same old song - by Dovev - December 02, 2014, 11:47 AM