you shouldn't
stones and bones
897 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
I nearly spit my coffee out at Thistle pondering if he was calling for one of his many dalliances, lol!!! [size=-3]Why do I get the feeling he would though? ;P[/size]

The woman seemed able to stagger away from her puddle of vomit before she collapsed once more to the earth. A frown creased the edges of the Viking's lips, as he wondered what he was supposed to do. He did not, really, know what was wrong with her, and even if he did he still would have been no help. He knew basic field surgery, enough to “patch” himself up until he could get to some place where he could seek the attention of a healer after the fading heat of a battle, but the extent of his knowledge ended, disappointingly, there. For a moment, it appeared as if the Blacktail Deer Plateau woman was going to say something to him before she managed to wrangle herself into a sphinx-like position and seemed to have given up entirely, her head going to rest between her fore-paws. His howl had pierced the air then, urgent and demanding for the only healer the Bay currently had. The strain on her in the coming months, Ragnar feared, would likely be great and he wondered if she could handle being the only healer and his alpha female all at once. She was tough, yes, with a fire in her heart that had no match, to whom like a moth, Ragnar was drawn too. Even so, he wanted her to be healthy if he assessed that Stavanger Bay could handle more children in her upcoming heat season. It did not take Thistle long to come upon the scene and immediately stride up to the injured woman, touching nearly nose to nose with her. Ragnar took a step back for his wife, willing to let her do what she did best, trusting her judgment and the life of the woman entirely in her paws. “She was caught in a stampede and terrified when I came upon her,” Ragnar spoke, breaking his silence. “I tried to ask her if she's injured but she never got around to telling me before she vomited and collapsed.” Ragnar spoke hoping that it was enough for Thistle to go off of. It was hard to name everything when he went off of simply what he did know.

Messages In This Thread
you shouldn't - by Osprey - November 14, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: you shouldn't - by Ragnar - November 15, 2014, 07:14 AM
RE: you shouldn't - by Osprey - November 17, 2014, 02:38 PM
RE: you shouldn't - by Ragnar - November 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: you shouldn't - by Osprey - November 19, 2014, 03:00 PM
RE: you shouldn't - by Ragnar - November 21, 2014, 11:24 AM
RE: you shouldn't - by Osprey - November 21, 2014, 12:39 PM
RE: you shouldn't - by Ragnar - November 24, 2014, 09:07 AM
RE: you shouldn't - by Osprey - November 24, 2014, 01:23 PM
RE: you shouldn't - by Thistle Cloud - November 24, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you shouldn't - by Ragnar - November 29, 2014, 08:33 AM