Whitefish River saddle me up and let's begin.
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
It seemed almost remarkable that Siv had found herself in that position. The grey-furred female was just as good as a stranger to the coywolf. While her scent was familiar and even her face seemed to bring a spark of a memory for the Savoy female, she could not have named her fearless companion if she had been commanded to do so. Nevertheless, it was a ruthless game of wolf vs. wild. Siv could only say that she admired her pack-mate for having attempted such a frightening task on her own. It certainly would have taken more than a bit of persuading to get the Savoy girl to take on a bull moose. And yet, there she was… with hardly any persuasion at all.

After a second or two, the other female confirmed the game of red rover, which brought Siv’s head closer to the ground and a mischievous twinkle to her eyes. “Oh, is that so? I think you’re about to get demoted,” she joked with a wink towards her daring companion. Without so much as another word, the coywolf female darted toward their intended target and aimed with her teeth to nip at the underside of the beast before she could scamper out from underneath his massive limbs. Her heart was racing through her teeth.
Messages In This Thread
saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - October 24, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - October 30, 2014, 09:06 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 03, 2014, 03:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 05:25 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - November 24, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 01:27 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 03, 2014, 04:56 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 03:04 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 27, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: saddle me up and let's begin. - by Finley - December 28, 2014, 07:35 PM