Redhawk Caldera it's always sunny
<i><div><span style="color:#ff0000;">s</span><span style="color:#ff1f00;">p</span><span style="color:#ff3d00;">i</span><span style="color:#ff5c00;">t</span><span style="color:#ff7a00;">f</span><span style="color:#ff9900;">i</span><span style="color:#ffb700;">r</span><span style="color:#ffd600;">e</span></div></i>
99 Posts
Ooc — Mary
There had been a sharp chill on the wind that morning when Siv had stepped outside of her den. Immediately, her breath had struck the air and had gone billowing from her nose and mouth in a great cloud of heat. The breezes that carried whispers of winter had wound their way along her spine throughout most of her day, but Siv found that if she kept active, it did not perturb her quite as much. She’d taken to hunting; filling the caches was a rough job, but she had made a good start on them. With a freshly caught hare clasped in her jaws, Siv thought it best to take the prey to Fox and to check in on the fiery-furred leader. The last she’d seen of her, Fox’s injuries were still healing and she was taking it as easily as she could in hopes of a strong recovery. Siv was certain that she would have been a-okay after a short while.

Trekking up the small slope with a determined expression, the coywolf caught scent of her leader much earlier than she had anticipated. Flicking her bright blue gaze upwards, she saw the trailing tail-end of the russet-coated woman just barely move out of sight. Putting a kick in her step, Siv darted after Fox with heavy breaths between holding the hare in her jaws and attempting to catch up to the fire-furred female. When the distance was closed enough so that Siv’s words would not be drowned by the fur in between her lips, she let out a soft chuff and slowed her pace just slightly.
Messages In This Thread
it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - November 29, 2014, 08:49 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - November 30, 2014, 02:11 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - November 30, 2014, 12:05 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - December 26, 2014, 04:00 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - December 27, 2014, 12:37 PM
RE: it's always sunny - by Siv - December 28, 2014, 03:37 AM
RE: it's always sunny - by RIP Fox - December 28, 2014, 12:51 PM