think i can fly
6 Posts
Ooc —
BROTHER. Lower Arrow Lake~~

By the time she had arrived here, her fur was matted and she was spent. The going here was perilous, but she could not have turned back once she was halfway. The Ostrega had always thought herself well-traveled, able to deal with a multitude of land-types, but she found herself wrong by the time she had arrived at the Lake. Perhaps it was more that she had been wandering for so long and it all accumulated to the present point of her exhaustion... but as her wits came about her again, Chehlia was able to see that the trek had been well worth it.

The place was beautiful. The pale woman peered over her shoulder and was reminded of how difficult it was to breach this place. A good place to make home for a pack, she imagined... but Chehlia did not prefer sandy domains. She enjoyed plateaus and greenery, and lakes surrounded by stone. Still, the beauty of this area was not lost on her. And the surroundings provided a good buffer from the cutting winds she had been facing.

She moved nearer to the lakes, her eyes looking out for any other critter there aside from herself. None could be found.
Messages In This Thread
think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 02:52 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 03:53 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - November 30, 2014, 04:26 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - November 30, 2014, 09:53 PM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - December 02, 2014, 08:48 AM
RE: think i can fly - by Chehlia - December 13, 2014, 09:03 AM
RE: think i can fly - by Sumayl - December 26, 2014, 12:53 PM