Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting)
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Round 4 starts today! Round 5 starts December 9th. @Keith @Slade @Kove @Raissa (I believe it would be best if no one else joined to prevent confusion)

Yet another new wolf joined them, a white wolf, like Keith, named Kove. He again inquired about what they were discussing, and the Night Queen sighed mentally. She did not want to explain herself again, but it was necessary. "To formally convert Keith and Slade into my religion. That of the Dark Brotherhood, worshippers of the Daedric Goddess.Mephala, goddess of Sex, Deceit, and Murder. I called for a meeting to see who wished to learn more, and possibly join, but it is your choice. But those who do join will find benefits included."

But Raissa mentioned that she had a matter of her own to bring up. Meldresi looked at the southern belle with interest. "Now what is it that you had to talk about, Raissa?" She ignored the slight about them being insane. It was true that some, some members of the Dark Brotherhood were a little off, but she was sane, as well as many she was close with. For them, it was strictly business and a way of life, not because they got off from it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Like the moon an enigma, lost and alone in the night (Mandatory Pack Meeting) - by Meldresi - December 02, 2014, 10:23 PM