Rising Sun Valley Follow your heart
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Sure! Any time of day works for me

The air was crisp and a chill was almost present on the morning that this encounter took place. His search had only just hit his stride when another wolf came into being. He wasn't entirely convinced that another wolf was what the stars had called him towards. But then, how was he to know that? Taking a moment to decide whether to abandon his search meant the question had a pause before the answer came into being.

"I don't think so." FitzDutiful replied to the mainly silver wolf in front of him. "I'm training to be a naturalist and I felt... almost a calling to come here. Only once I was here it disappeared and I'm not quite sure what I was here for." Maybe the male could help him? Maybe he knew something about these lands that Fitz needed to learn? All these possibilities ran through his head as he waited for a response from the pack wolf.

To be fair, the chance that the pack wolf knew something more than FitzDutiful wasn't really in doubt. It wasn't often to wandered into a new area of a valley and found another newcomer to the area. Most of the time it was the valley's residents that were nearby. After all, someone had to stay home to ensure the pack lands were guarded and not claimed by another.
Messages In This Thread
Follow your heart - by FitzDutiful - November 28, 2014, 07:14 AM
RE: Follow your heart - by Silvermane - December 02, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Follow your heart - by FitzDutiful - December 03, 2014, 06:59 AM
RE: Follow your heart - by Silvermane - December 08, 2014, 01:47 AM
RE: Follow your heart - by FitzDutiful - December 20, 2014, 09:47 AM