Otatso Wetlands birdman's path
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
I'm cool with that!

Summer did not share Cuan's feelings of hesitation. He was rather a homebody himself and didn't often venture far from the Spire, but lately it was more out of his territorial feelings rather than any anxiety. His ears twitched as his packmate spoke, his words teeming with trepidation. Summer only smiled, feeling unusually cocky that day.

"Probably," he replied easily when Cuan questioned the presence of monsters in the marshlands. Summer bumped his shoulder lightly against the tawny wolf's, a tell that he'd only been teasing, before he trotted forward into the murky waters. His gaze swept across the land as he wandered across the uneven grounds, the underside of his belly quickly becoming saturated as he trudged through the periodic shallow pools that thickly dotted the territory.

The Ostrega lowered his nose towards the ground as he went, sniffing eagerly just as a frog leaped out of a cluster of brush somewhere nearby. He turned to look at the ripples that danced across the water at the amphibian's disruption, glancing over to Cuan after a moment. "You ever eaten frogs before?" he asked.

It turned out that Cuan hadn't, and so the pair of wolves spent a while that day attempting to collect a good batch of the amphibians to take home to the Sunspire.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
birdman's path - by Cuan - November 18, 2014, 05:19 PM
RE: birdman's path - by Summer Ostrega - November 28, 2014, 09:38 PM
RE: birdman's path - by Cuan - December 02, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: birdman's path - by Summer Ostrega - December 03, 2014, 06:43 PM