Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
As Lucius joined him, Mordecai set off towards the borders. His pace was even and steady, slipping across the terrain of the Spine with relative ease. The paths he took were committed to memory but for the time being, he had no problem in letting silence lapse between them. It gave Mordecai the chance to ponder things and most of all, study the ever changing terrain before them for something of particular interest. Jinx had done well in choosing the Spine and even with the approaching winter, there were always bits and pieces of game moving about.

That cohabitation with their natural predators had ensured them a fair amount of survival. For that, Mordecai found he was especially thankful. Not just for their existence, but of the skills that were becoming increasingly apparent with his subordinates. Across open patches of granite where breaks in the forestry were, he drew his gaze skyward. “Looks like the weather will be nice today,” he mentioned passively. He was not overly skilled in picking up on the weather, but no clouds had usually meant plenty of sunshine. “If it stays that way, you'll have some prime hunting weather. Have you been tracking after the herds?”
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Mordecai - December 04, 2014, 12:49 AM