The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Tytonidae seemed to be settling in comfortably to life at the Sunspire, a fact for which Summer was thoroughly elated. Ever since he'd met her, their every encounter had been tainted with some form of distress or another whether it was the pain of missing her mother or the pain that her sisters had caused her. He hoped quite fervently that being away from them now and in a place where maybe her mother might one day return (as slim as the chances were) might bring peace to the young girl's heart so that he could see her light and free of the burden of pain as he lately had been.

There was still the matter of Lasher's request, however, that as far as the Ostrega knew had not been fulfilled. Though he'd been against sending any of their wolves to the Plateau to inform them of their juvenile's safety, he lately had been rethinking the positives of doing so. The good seemed to be about even with the bad, but one fact outweighed them all in Summer's mind: keeping the peace with Ty's former pack meant keeping her safe within the Sunspire's borders. He needed the Plateau to trust them to take care of her, and he wanted them specifically to trust him.

Which is why the dark-pelted yearling tossed his head back that day to call for @Amekaze or @Jace to join him at Sunshadow Rock, so that he could discuss the matter with them and to get their blessing to take the task upon himself.
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM