Whitefish River if i had a boat
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
being slowbutt like a boss
i stumble and fall

Juno could not blame Siv for being curious -- especially since Juno herself was one of the biggest, nosiest and most intrusive creatures alive. (and then she wondered why it was that no one told her any juicy secrets)

Oh, but that was some juicy information! "Really? Where'd you get that?" she pryed, fixing her round eyes onto the coywolf's face to ensure she did not miss any detail of the explanation. Imagine what her mother would say if she knew her name meant 'bright star' -- oh she would definitely tell her; that if she ever decided to haul herself back home someday. "What about Cian? That's my other mother's name" she asked, wanting to include both of her mothers into the conversation.
The more the merrier right?

However, before Juno could ask for yet another name (her sister's) Siv intercepted her with a question of her own. To be honest, the idea of joining a pack had not yet crossed the female's mind. The majority of wolves that had crossed her path had been loners, who in the same way as her struggled to bring dinner to their tables every night. Besides, having grown up in a family unit different than a pack, she had simply learned to assume that the struggle was part of life itself, and that by seeking her independence she had to accept it, like any other wolf
"Nope. Just me, myself and I -- oh, and my fleas" she joked in a sing-song voice. So far, life as a loner had been good to her. Even with the hunger, the cold and the obvious loneliness, the glory of feeling free made it all worthy.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
if i had a boat - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 10:39 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Juno - October 10, 2014, 11:03 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Siv - October 10, 2014, 11:52 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Juno - October 16, 2014, 06:25 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Siv - October 19, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: if i had a boat - by Juno - November 05, 2014, 08:23 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Siv - November 23, 2014, 04:05 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:25 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Siv - November 29, 2014, 11:05 PM
RE: if i had a boat - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:38 PM