The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Had Summer known all of the details of what had been happening with his packmates, he probably wouldn't have even brought up the task he was about to with his alpha. Although he had quite lofty ambitions and ideas about what his place in the pack ought to be, he was still quite young and naive. He was too preoccupied with his own interests to notice that Rain was missing and that Vienna's injury had caused a change in Jace's priorities. He had yet to learn that to lead meant looking upon the whole pack and putting it before himself.

No, Summer's thoughts had been on Ty, how to take care of her, how to make her happy, and how to tie up the loose ends that threatened to harm the healing she had yet to do. And now they were on Ame who approached him then as he'd requested. He leaned towards her to brush his muzzle respectfully upon her chin, in typical wolfish greeting fashion.

Not wanting to waste her time as he knew how important it was, he decided to get right to the point. "I wanted to discuss Tytonidae with you," he said, "And the matter of the Plateau. They had requested we notify them if she returned. I wanted to know if that was a request you wished for us to honor, and if so, if you would allow me to fulfill it for the pack."
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 07, 2014, 04:24 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM