Big Salmon Lake i remember the make-up running down your face
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
:(

The shinning metal armor he had sheltered in fell to the ground, clashing on the floor with and shattering into a million pieces. He would not hide anymore. He would not run anymore, but unfortunately that didn't gave him the security that she wouldn't either.
Maybe she was already too far gone, even when standing in front of him with her chocolately eyes turned to stone.

But Finn didn't care.
And he wouldn't dare to go back now. She had pulled him into the depths of the darkest cave with her eyes alone, and while it had taken him a little time to fight the dark and get used to the feeling of the walls crumbling down on him, he had finally opened his eyes and seen her. Standing in the end of the tunnel veiled by the dim light of the morning sun.
From there, everything else had pretty much gone to waste.
He could not be kept from walking towards the end of the tunnel, because she was the light at the end of it.

She answered with harsh words, laced with the same hurt he felt in his own heart. If she wanted sincerity, then it would be exactly what she would get now. He pressed his lips together, already feeling the words beginning to form in the back of his mouth and threathening to come out like word-vomit.
I'm in love with you, Finley Blackthorn he declared suddenly, feeling the strenght of the his words climb into his eyes and ignite a light in them as he searched to connect his gaze with her own.

Please don't be in love with someone else, because I will die without you with me he went on, the words now dripping so effortlessly off his mouth as if a barrier had been broken and the filter of his mouth had been removed.
I was a fool to let you go, but know I won't ever make that mistake again if you let me he barked taking a small slow step towards her.
Messages In This Thread
i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 07, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 11, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 18, 2014, 09:19 PM