Big Salmon Lake i remember the make-up running down your face
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
just as surprised as you are :o

In that moment he was prepared for her to run again, he stood there not wanting to take any step further fearing that maybe as he did so he'd spook her away. He was prepared to see her run off into the distance of maybe lash at him with angry words, but she didn't. Instead she simply stopped his speech asking him for a second of silence.

Finn obliged, of course, pressing his lips back together and sealing them before another crazy 'i love you' could slip through. The whole situation was as new to her as it was to him. Never had the young cassanova had thought of pronouncing such words, let alone meaning them. What had begun as an innocent flirting back and forth had turned into somehting solid and palpable; and without knowing how he even got there he was sure as hell he could not get out now.

She might've blamed him for not seeking to make this known before but now that his heart had woken from its slumber and his love was no longer dormant he was ready to defend their love with tooth and nail and shout his feelings form the rooftops.

He watched her shuffle from side to side, clearly overwhelmed by the weight of his confession, and with his eyes fixed on her the entire time, he waited for her to speak. He would've interjected now that words seemed to come by so easily, but absained from doing so since the last thing he wanted was to keep aggravating her.
So he bit his tongue and hoped to die quickly, because every second of silence felt like a knife in his heart and with every second more he felt himself bleeding out.

Messages In This Thread
i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 07, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 11, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 18, 2014, 09:19 PM