Blacktail Deer Plateau Harpy's fury
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Dante couldn't understand that. Was there anyone in the Plateau not associated with Peregrine? If anything, he would have thought him best suited since both would know the sting of being left behind. "She spoke with you, though?" He sighed. "I'm not surprised I did not know. She did not talk to me." He hadn't pushed to speak with her, but neither had she sought him out. It seemed she had made up her mind. Were she not injured still he wouldn't worry so much, but as it was, the situation was hardly a good one.

He had no idea what Saena would have finished with, but he assumed it wasn't positive. Dante's counseling extended more in the direction of advice. When it came to high emotion he rarely knew what to say or how to handle it. He did not often experience what others did, that feeling of not being wanted. He knew that to belong was a two way street and if you did not seek out attention from those you sought it from, could you really blame them for assuming you did not want it? But he did understand that her pain came from a real place, so would never belittle it by saying so. Her family had left, plain and simple, and that hurt.

Unsure of what to say, he remained silent, wondering if she would say what it was she wanted from them. Support he felt he had given, but if there was anything else he could do he would try his damnest.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 10:14 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 11:13 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 11:22 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 11:49 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 05, 2014, 12:13 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 05, 2014, 01:43 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 06, 2014, 12:56 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 06, 2014, 03:50 AM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Saēna - December 06, 2014, 01:47 PM
RE: Harpy's fury - by Dante RIP - December 08, 2014, 11:08 PM