Horizon Ridge you're gonna hear me roar
12 Posts
Ooc — Riven
She had begun her search for fresh water along the shoreline, simply because experience told her that most rivers emptied themselves into the ocean. However, beaches were inherently messy: sand caught in the furs between her paws, and the frozen slush that was kicked up as she walked made her ankles both wet and cold. Even if she did find a river of some sort, Dublin would face the same issue immediately after getting herself clean. She sighed a little dramatically, then turned to attempt to find a way up the ridge where she might have better luck.

Her stark blue eyes were met with a figure approaching, all stiff and walking tall. Dublin inwardly rolled her eyes, wondering if such a display of dominance was truly necessary, but instinct was powerful, and her own posture lowered subconsciously in response. That wasn't to say that the cream woman gave the other complete submission; Dublin's posture remained tall enough to portray, I may be new and less than you, but I am not nothing. Neither of their actions were particularly aggressive, but the subtle and intricate language that offered their species cues beyond that which was spoken. She was simply not the kind of wolf to piss herself at a first introduction, because introductions were everything.

"Hello, Pied," she responded smoothly, her own tone as amicable and genuine as the other's. "My name's Dublin, your newest Sigma." Although she had previously exuded confidence, the cream woman shifted slightly under the white female's gaze. Was her fur all out of place and covered in grime? Did she look like a madwoman? Dublin felt anxiety raise up in her throat, and she blurted, "Do you think you could show me the best place to take a bath?"
Messages In This Thread
you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 15, 2014, 11:09 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 15, 2014, 11:39 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 16, 2014, 01:56 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 16, 2014, 02:17 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 26, 2014, 12:31 AM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 26, 2014, 05:27 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:02 PM
RE: you're gonna hear me roar - by Pied - January 29, 2014, 01:22 PM