(J) it has begun
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#000;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><b><FONT COLOR="#553e03">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5d470c">f</FONT><FONT COLOR="#655015"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#6d591e">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#756226">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7e6b2f">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#867438">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8e7d41"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#96864a">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e8f53">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a6985b">d</FONT><FONT COLOR="#aea164"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#b6aa6d">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#beb376">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c6bc7f">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cfc588">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d7ce90">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dfd799">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e7e0a2">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#eee8aa">s</FONT></i></b></span></p>
6 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
The woman let out a chuff when the word 'assholes' slipped freely out of Nazara's mouth, for despite his mother's prestigious standing, she was not what the teen would have considered prim or proper. “Not that either of my families can claim sainthood,” Oh, they liked to talk big, and boast of how they were better than each other but at the end of the day they were both the same. Conniving vipers ready to strike at one another at the first sign of true weakness. If they were not so busy being enemies, the Vikings and the Amazons, they would surely make one hell of a tag team if either of them went for alliance or pacts. They did not, but still they could likely conquer the world if they worked together. They would not, nor would they likely ever so there was no immediate worry of a Viking/Amazon take over any time soon. Which was likely more than the world could handle at any given time so it was probably, as far as Nazara could see, better that they didn't like each other enough to have any sort of solid or real alliance.

“Most are too busy being terrified of them, claiming that they are savage and heathens to see that they're actually well cultured,” Nazara spoke thoughtfully. “Even the Amazons' culture is well structured. Ruled by a Queen of War, and a Diplomatic Queen. Though I shy away from their culture for obvious reasons as a male, I do respect how they reign.” He liked to believe that he was well cultured and his father had always told him that one must always respect their enemy even though there was animosity between them. Technically, he was an enemy of both the Amazons and the Vikings, but he was also, so long as he lived, their only chance at salvation. The only thing that kept them from slaughtering one another. If the Cove and Rise went to war with one another the Eldingar Valley would undoubtedly be crimson with the running blood because it was unlikely that either of them wouldn't drag the other packs in the Valley with them.

It was a terrible burden to bear.

“Of course,” Being the son of a Berseker Warrior and the Princess — who held the unofficial title of War Queen — not having knowledge of battle would be nothing short of an insult to both sides. “But I am willing to learn other things. Whatever the pack needs the most I will set my focuses too.” He told her, wanting to make sure that she knew he was not set in his ways. He was not a war machine, nor was he a just a peace pact, and he did not want to be treated like either or. He just wanted to be normal, or as normal as he was ever going to get. The impressionable years of his childhood were long over but he wanted to live while he had the chance.

Messages In This Thread
(J) it has begun - by Nazara - November 20, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - November 20, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - November 20, 2014, 03:27 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - November 26, 2014, 11:50 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - November 30, 2014, 09:27 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - November 30, 2014, 08:21 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - December 02, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - December 02, 2014, 04:39 PM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - December 03, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Thistle Cloud - December 03, 2014, 09:57 AM
RE: (J) it has begun - by Nazara - December 11, 2014, 08:42 AM