Neverwinter Forest join: i use my hair to express myself
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
He wasn’t entirely sure what conversation he walked in on – he had heard her speak something, but had not been upon the two in time to catch her statement. His swarthy companion seemed confused as well, and while the Lambda waited in silence for the she-wolf to explain her reasons for being upon their borders, he could see the confused glance in which Viinturuth cast him. It wasn’t until panic devoured her did his ears go back and the agouti male took a pace back, his aqua eyes widening in alarm before glancing to back Viinturuth.

“No one will hurt you unless you give us reason to,” he rumbled, a slow scowl beginning to form upon his dark agouti features. A small chuff of annoyance escaped him then as a stern gaze was cast upon the darker female, his own figure lifting in the quiet demand of respect and submission. He wasn’t sure who she was or what she wanted, but this was certainly not the situation he had foreseen when he had come upon them.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
join: i use my hair to express myself - by Poet III - January 07, 2014, 12:23 AM
RE: join: i use my hair to express myself - by Scimitar - January 07, 2014, 07:06 AM
RE: join: i use my hair to express myself - by Poet III - January 07, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: join: i use my hair to express myself - by Scimitar - January 17, 2014, 11:51 AM