The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer sighed gently with relief when Amekaze began to speak. His alpha was intent upon letting the Plateau know of Ty's well-being, it just wasn't as much of a priority to her than other things. He ought to have wondered what those other distractions were, but he was focused on the matter at hand, and also at his relief that she would permit him to be the one to deliver that news.

"Thank you, Ame," Summer replied with a smile and a gentle wag of his tail. He listened as she continued, his head tilting thoughtfully as she spoke of wanting to learn more about the pack. "I would be happy to inquire about whatever it is you'd like to know when I'm there," he reassured her, "Lasher seemed like an amiable man, and in all of my talks with Ty, it does not appear that he is one with whom she has been feuding. I'll definitely do my best to make sure it's his audience I receive."
Open for Commissions! PM me for more info :)
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 11, 2014, 09:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM