Stutter, my Fool
12 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Should this be in HR's forum, or just Sequoia Coast? I'm not really sure if Rob is in HR borders or not. But Dub is new enough that she can be a little challenged. >__>

Dublin wondered if it had been wise of her to join a pack that looked so nearly identical to Watchtower Coast, for she had truly longed for a change of scenery to go along with her fresh start. Though there had been no ridges back home, standing on the wet sand with tall sequoias in the distance felt particularly nostalgic. Still, she found herself pacing the stretch of beach that Horizon Ridge considered their own fairly often—even if she loathed the way sand seemed to seep down through her fur to the skin beneath. Life here seemed quieter than she was used to, and she wasn't entirely sure how to raise herself in the eyes of the apparently busy Alpha.

She pondered how to improve her station as she trailed the coast, until she noticed a figure curled near the base of the cliffs that made up the ridge and its surrounding territories. A little uncertain about what her pack considered theirs (being that territory borders aren't clear, perfectly drawn lines) Dublin approached the form with some reservation, though her posture remained tall and prepared to defend the pack if whoever it was turned out to be a threat. She inhaled, catching the figure's scent, and her step became more purposeful as she neared.

"You don't smell like the Ridge," she stated matter-of-factly to the male, her clear blue eyes sweeping over him.
Messages In This Thread
Stutter, my Fool - by Robur Aqua - January 16, 2014, 11:55 AM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Dublin Redwood - January 17, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Robur Aqua - January 17, 2014, 03:36 PM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Dublin Redwood - January 27, 2014, 10:29 PM
RE: Stutter, my Fool - by Robur Aqua - January 31, 2014, 01:20 PM