Big Salmon Lake i remember the make-up running down your face
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
i meant to post yesterday but umph i got sleepy e____e

The stab wound he wore in his heart was draining all senses from him, while he had been able to turn and face her again he could no longer percieve the cold fingers of the wind clashing against him and ruffling his fur. He was now just a pretty face set in stone, with no strenght or force that could move him out of his sudden rush of numbness.

He peered into the dark abyss of her eyes, and as she squirmed unconfortably underneath her thick armor, he felt the light of his own eyes be deflected by the wall she had put up against him. She was untouchable. Uncompassionate to his pain and completely blind to the fact he had served his heart on a silver plate for her.

She had chewed him up and crushed his bones without a second thought.
She had eaten him alive, and though she now tried to dissuade him from trying to approach her again, Finn knew there was nothing in the world he wanted more than to be mashed between her jaws again. If life with her was meant to hurt, he'd become a sadic maniac. Because an intact heart without her was worth nothing now, the second she had left his heart had died, and he was determined to follow in its steps until Finley walked him into a grave of his own. If she was to be the death of him that was how he wanted to go.

Finn, like any other living being was destined to die, but he'd do it beside her or because of her. There was no in between.
You are exactly what I want. he barked, his tone hoarse and tired but still still wearing the same conviction and strenght than before. With your big doe eyes, your scars, your goofy laughter and your fears he added, feeling a big wave of word-vomit climb up the walls of his esophagus.

I cannot go without knowing if this thing I feel in my chest flows both ways he barked, watching as the biggest fear of rejection became undone before his very eyes.
The mercy kill was already done, now she'd have to decide whether she'd kill him for real.

Messages In This Thread
i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 05, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 07, 2014, 09:07 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 01:50 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 08, 2014, 05:37 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 11, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 13, 2014, 08:05 PM
RE: i remember the make-up running down your face - by Finn - December 18, 2014, 09:19 PM