Swiftcurrent Creek this could be paradise
WINTER IS COMING
215 Posts
Ooc — Will

Raziel stepped backwards, his tail hanging by his ankles as a sign of submission. The Roman knew when to yield and when to fight back, unlike many of his siblings who lived to feast on blood and flesh. Ears dropped backwards onto his skull and he pawed the ground with a new kind of nervousness. The silver male was used to attacking wolves if he needed to confront anyone, so he was lacking experience in just talking.

"Stay the fuck away from me," Paarthurnax said, Raz flinched, bowed his head and turned away, moving to the Creek edge. It was half frozen over but it didn't bother the Northerner who was used to fishing in cold places. After watching his mother suffer by his biological father's paws, he hated any idea of harming a woman and even one to yell at him would hurt his tender heart....tender heart indeed. The agouti beast waded into the icy water and waited silently, keen eyes caught a flash of silver and immediately he dipped his muzzle into the water and flung the two fishes into the air. He dove in again to catch one more fish and then waded out of the Creek. Finishing the life of the prey mercifully, snapping their neck to end their pain.

Raziel stepped forward, his head bowed and dropped the fish on middle ground between them. "I am sorry for startling you, I did not mean to upset you." he paused. "Forgive me, milady." He stepped backwards, maintaining the distance between them. "I hope both you and the kids are well."

Messages In This Thread
this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 09:31 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 09:47 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:35 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - December 16, 2014, 07:43 AM
RE: this could be paradise - by Paarthurnax - December 23, 2014, 02:20 PM
RE: this could be paradise - by Raziel - January 03, 2015, 02:05 AM