Swiftcurrent Creek A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind.
per aspera ad astra
520 Posts
Ooc — Ash
Kaskara saw a shadow of something cross Paar's face, but it was gone the next moment. "You're welcome," she said in reply, hoping that the woman as truly thankful and not resentful or feeling guilty for her current state. The crimson flower bumped her nose against Kas's jaw and the warrior blinked in surprise, but grinned nonetheless as she returned it with a gentle nudge of her own.

"I've missed you too, Paar," she said. In all honesty, Kas hadn't known Paarthurnax well, but she had missed the girl while she had been gone. Having all those males around was hard on a girl's ego. "I know Bazi missed you, too, and is glad to have you back." Kaskara grinned at Paar's congratulations and shook her head, slightly embarrassed now that she was in the spotlight. "My brother needed someone to rely on during these troubled times, especially now that Shadow is looming at our doorstep. I couldn't very well say no to him."
Messages In This Thread
RE: A walk around the world to ease my troubled mind. - by Kaskara - December 16, 2014, 12:19 AM