Swiftcurrent Creek kaleidoscope [joining]
<i>dreaming about the things that we could be</i>
7 Posts
Ooc — nicole ☼
It wasn't long after she let out her cry did a male appear. Big in stature, long limbs stretching and propelling himself forwards, eyes a bright turquoise. His stance was one of dominance, and was definitely a wolf of high status. There was a 99 percent chance that he was the Alpha.

Immediately the snow-pelted female lowered herself in an appropriate position of subordination, like how her previous pack had taught her to do. She'd been born to the Alpha pair and had no doubt seen enough to know much of the basics.

Later on did another wolf approach, her expression tinged with hostility. Perhaps she thought that she had came here to cause trouble, though when it came down to a wolfess like Eily, the chances were extremely slim, closing down towards nonexistent. Instead, Eily offered her a small smile. She meant no harm.

The male seemed to murmur a word, something she didn't recognize. It was probably of a different language or, well, a name. She definitely wasn't Chakra, but she proceeded to provide an answer to his question.

"My name is Eily, Eily Sheridan, and I am of Côté Rivage. I have came here to seek to join a pack, and have found myself upon your borders. Now I wish for a place in your ranks." Pausing as she believed that there was where she stopped, she proceeded to wait for further questioning of her skills.
Messages In This Thread
kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 15, 2014, 04:21 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Scimitar - December 15, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eclipsis - December 15, 2014, 07:55 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 16, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Scimitar - December 16, 2014, 11:25 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eclipsis - December 16, 2014, 07:05 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 19, 2014, 12:33 AM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Scimitar - December 27, 2014, 08:56 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eclipsis - December 27, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: kaleidoscope [joining] - by Eily - December 28, 2014, 02:21 AM