The Sunspire he broke his own heart and i watched.
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer listened attentively as Ame explained what it was she wished to know about the Plateau. It was not his intent to be an outrider for the Sunspire--that was a job for an adventurous soul like Vienna or Sumayl. What he wanted to know was what it was an Alpha felt towards other packs and how such would act towards them. He had his own ideas on relations between neighbors, but Amekaze was the only real alpha he'd ever known besides the one who'd abandoned them, and so it was her lead he would trust and follow.

"Did you have any hope of making them our allies?" he asked suddenly and far too boldly for his own comfort. He immediately felt awkward, and continued with a somewhat uncomfortable explanation of his words, "I mean.. with things with the Creek still to tense and with Winter at our door... I would think that it wouldn't hurt to know we have trusted friends nearby..." In truth, Summer felt no need for any allied outside of their orders. The Spire was strong and self-sufficient, there was nothing that could be gained from a friendship with outsiders, only lost when they began to fail while the Spire thrived. But there was Ty now, and Summer would not have the Plateau coming to their door demanding her back because they felt his pack was an enemy.
Messages In This Thread
he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 05, 2014, 11:35 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 07, 2014, 02:04 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 10, 2014, 11:23 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 14, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Summer Ostrega - December 17, 2014, 08:35 PM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 12:00 AM
RE: he broke his own heart and i watched. - by Amekaze - January 02, 2015, 08:01 PM