The Sunspire If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes
<p style='text-decoration:italic;font-size:10px;'><I>Got nothin to lose but time</I></p>
350 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Vienna was a wolf far too well raised to curse, but had she different parents and a harsher tongue, a few choice words would have been released at the sound of Sumayl's voice. Instead she quieted, regaining her composure as swiftly as she could, albeit with some difficulty. She had no desire to upset him simply because she couldn't keep her own emotions under control right now.

"It was... It was just a dream," she responded finally, uncurling herself from her position at the wall but still not quite turning to face him. "I'm sorry," she added. She didn't mean to startle him, nor to make him stop to check. Why he was up she had no clue but she wasn't really helping him along. Unlike her he needed his sleep.

Slowly she stood, pausing to let the world stop shifting. Finally she looked at him. "I just need to get out of here," she said, a note of desperation in her voice. She didn't know why, but all of the sudden the den seemed ten times smaller, and she felt trapped within. Not one to normally be bothered by such claustrophobic notions, she didn't quite know what was up, but she wasn't about to analyze. Instead she took a few careful steps to the entrance. She knew she probably looked awful, and though she did not normally worry about such things, she was a bit ashamed in his presence. She told herself it was because he had put the effort in to hunt for her and still she looked as though she hadn't eaten for weeks. It was partially true, though the last two days she had managed. Uphill climb now. At this point, however, grooming could only do so much, and she hesitated before she stepped out.

He didn't need to stay if he didn't want to. But just as she wished he hadn't come upon her, she also selfishly hoped he wouldn't go. She was still not ready to go back to dreams and didn't really want to be alone at the moment. She intended to find a spot where she could at least see the stars.
Messages In This Thread
If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Vienna IA - December 15, 2014, 09:52 AM
RE: If the night is burning I shall cover my eyes - by Vienna IA - December 18, 2014, 01:21 AM