Blacktail Deer Plateau I search for someone who hides
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
His gaze had a strange quality to it that made Saena feel just slightly self-conscious, but she brushed it off as best she could. It wasn't like she could know that she was, probably for the first time, nervous to be in the company of a boy. She'd never been in the company of a boy her age, after all, save for Pura. Her brother scarcely counted, being more machine than wolf in mannerism and lacking the ability to make any young teenage girl feel self-conscious, least of all his sister.

Gunnar introduced himself, his long and exotic name slipping instantly out of her mind's grasp. She frowned, mouthed his first name and then nodded when he identified his parents and why he was searching for Junior. "Right, she told us about you guys." Saena never would have remembered that name if Gunnar hadn't mentioned his parents. She remembered Thistle Cloud, though, and how the fawn-coated woman had helped Hawkeye and the two sisters out of a bind with a mountain lion.

"I'm Saena Blacktail," she said by way of introduction, her indigo eyes never leaving him as she attempted to portray more confidence than she really felt, "her sister." Her real sister, Saena almost said, but had the sense to keep it out. She was more exclusive with her family and wouldn't have called any non-family her family, but then again, she'd never been lost and found before. "She was injured recently and went missing. We haven't been able to find her." Her voice fell flat at the end as the rage she'd felt at Dante and Blue Willow for being responsible rose and then fell. She knew it wasn't really their fault, even if they'd been the catalysts for Junior's shame and subsequent disappearance. "Sorry," she added hastily, glancing away now in a vain attempt to hide some of her own pain from Gunnar's scrutiny.
Messages In This Thread
I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 09:14 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 11:17 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 11:34 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 12:21 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 18, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 18, 2014, 12:46 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 19, 2014, 09:18 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 22, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 06:51 PM
RE: I search for someone who hides - by Gunnar - December 24, 2014, 11:56 AM