The Sunspire Mouth Made of Metal
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Finally he managed to catch sight of the hare. He stayed completely focused on it, making sure not to move too fast as he got closer. Just a couple more steps and it that would end it. Suddenly as the wind swifted a cat came out of no where and cought the hare before he did. 'What the..?!' he thought. Since when did cats wonder close to a wolf territory. He didn't understand a thing and the results left him with a snack. He rose to make his presences stand out, there was no point sneaking now.

He was still new to the area which made it hard to decide if the cat had to be dealt with or not. At the very least he knew that they shouldn't be allowed to freely wonder in pack territory but it wouldn't be enough of a reason to take it's life. "You're playing a dangerous game here furball. Don't make any sudden movement, I'm still deciding what I should do with you.. for taking my 'should have been mine' snack." He said baring his fangs out. He remembered taking the lives of some bobcats because they had stolen food. Is it the same case here? He remained on high alert, wondering if there were more around.
Messages In This Thread
Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 18, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 19, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 19, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 20, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 20, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 20, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 20, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 21, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 26, 2014, 03:33 PM