The Sunspire Mouth Made of Metal
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
This.. cat! although it was much smaller than Nishu it had the guts ignore his command and face him. Being larger he knew that he could easily win if he engaged into combat. It would seem too easy that it wasn't worth trying. This cat needed to know that it can't just come here to hunt unless it wants to fight wolves. If that is what it wanted then so be it. He took a step forward, wanting to get closer so it's chances of escape wouldn't be so high.

Nishu felt like the cat's life was his to decide since he could easily take it, that's what he believed. "My right comes from my ability to take your life away with ease. By coming onto Sunspire territory you challenge their position. I hope you are aware of that." He said as he emitted a small growl.

Taking the hare away from the cat was also an unworthy action. The whole situation was unworthy. There was no movement around so it was almost safe to say that the creature was alone which tossed away to possbility of fighting more than one cat. There was nothing to gain here. "I have no interest in the hare anymore. You on the other hand must be trying to challenge me." He said taking another step forward. If the cat remained in place he would likely have to attack it to scare it off. Maybe later it will come back with friends so it could make the battle more worthy for him.
Messages In This Thread
Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 18, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2014, 08:22 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 19, 2014, 01:29 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 19, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 19, 2014, 03:50 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 20, 2014, 06:44 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 20, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 20, 2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 20, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Nishu Inte - December 21, 2014, 06:22 AM
RE: Mouth Made of Metal - by Kiiyea - December 26, 2014, 03:33 PM