Duskfire Glacier One different Scent
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
You could say that Scarlett was completely oblivious to the alpha's worry to scare their new recruit once more. He did not know that Scarlett wasn't one to stay in the moment but she rather made new happy memories. In return Scarlett had no clue that her alpha disliked the formalness she used. Scarlett was used to calling her alpha 'Sir' and greet him or her with all the respect she had in her body. The albino had to do that especially, since she wasn't their favorite. One misstep and there could be serious consequences. Because the female was sunken in thought she had also missed the smile from Malachi.

Scarlet smiled warmly when she realized that her alpha might not be as different from her as she thought. "I think you are right," she agreed with an ever so soft chuckle. She shook out her fur causing it to fluff up more. She recently had a bath and with a thick Northern fur like she had, Scarlett needed to shake herself dry over the hours after a bath so she wouldn't get cold. This also caused the scent to flourish through the air. Scarlett caught it herself now and snapped her head up. For a moment she thought Raziel was here but he wasn't... It was.. her? Oh.

Malachi's question brought a good distraction. "Eh.. Yes!," she let out quickly without thinking. "Well, no," she corrected. "I was at my den in the Emberwood. I decided that I should come to the pack grounds and at least help out with some things you know? Oh! You are the perfect person to tell me!!," she quickly babbled further on. Scarlett left out conveniently that she had been held up by Raziel. "I already looked after Maera and chatted with Sen. I taught Maera how to dig a den!," she added proudly. If Scarlett was trying to hide something or was nervous about one thing she compensated that with lots of words. Lots. of. it. The female really had a talent because she could go on for hours chatting about nothingness really.

Trust me. Malachi will start to spot a pattern. Scarlet talking too much = Something is going on. xD
Messages In This Thread
One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 01:38 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 20, 2014, 02:34 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 20, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 05:26 AM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 21, 2014, 01:53 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 21, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 22, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 23, 2014, 12:20 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Malachi - December 24, 2014, 05:49 PM
RE: One different Scent - by Scarlett - December 24, 2014, 06:57 PM