Blacktail Deer Plateau Season's greetings
18 Posts
Ooc —
The look on Saena's face, as well as her tone when she spoke in turn, was incredible validation. He hadn't minded the task—hell, he had embraced one of the season's last opportunities for travel—but Swordfish could see just how important it was now that he'd found Saena and passed the message on to her. Now she would not fret and despair that Junior had crawled off somewhere to die; he had saved her from a brutal and uncertain heartache.

"I will be happy to pass along your messages. Bones is a lovely wolf who's been through a lot herself. She is looking after Junior personally. Evidently, she visited all of you once when you were very small. Your fathers are brothers," he shared what he knew. As far as he knew, Saena and Junior were biological sisters and he didn't even think to question this, even despite their complete lack of resemblance.

"You're welcome," he added when she thanked him, "though it was my pleasure. I live to travel, meet people and pass messages." Swordfish smiled broadly. "So, of course, I'll be happy to send your love back to your sister. I'm sure it will do wonders for her mental state. I should also add that you are welcome to come visit her any time you wish, on behalf of my Alphas. I'm not sure it's wise during the winter, per se, but our door is open to you. You're even welcome to stay with us on a more permanent basis if ever the need arises." It had been Junior's wish, approved by Bones, to extend this offer to Saena.
Messages In This Thread
Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 02:39 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 20, 2014, 09:56 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 20, 2014, 11:11 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 21, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 21, 2014, 11:21 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 22, 2014, 08:18 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 26, 2014, 01:26 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 27, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Season's greetings - by Swordfish II - December 28, 2014, 12:53 AM
RE: Season's greetings - by Saēna - December 28, 2014, 01:54 PM