Redhawk Caldera Couldn't Forget You if I Tried
527 Posts
Ooc — Sydney
Forward-dated a couple days. :) @Peregrine Maybe Remedy would like to throw @Fox in at some point, as she would be nearby too? You wouldn't have a problem with that Kat, would you?
The scent of pheromones around the Peregrine's and Fox's den made it obvious that Fox had began her baby-making time period. To Somnia, that meant steering clear of the two lovebirds so they could do their thing without being interrupted by a pesky subordinate. But today, she actually dared to get closer to the den's location than the past couple days. Somnia had a good reason too.

She had just been hunting. A rabbit hung from her jaws, still warm and bleeding. The rabbit was to be placed in the cache nearest to the Alpha's den. Her way of congratulating them, for this better have resulted in future offspring, as well as showing them that although they had secluded themselves during Fox's heat, the rest of the pack still cared about them. Well, Somnia assumed it was the rest of the pack, and not just her.

She had just placed the rabbit in the cache and was turning around to leave when she saw the black figure of Peregrine nearby.
Messages In This Thread
Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 04:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 05:09 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 05:40 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:32 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:42 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 21, 2014, 06:46 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 21, 2014, 06:58 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 05:02 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Peregrine Redhawk - December 22, 2014, 07:21 PM
RE: Couldn't Forget You if I Tried - by Somnia - December 22, 2014, 09:04 PM