without saying anything
[time & tide]
479 Posts
Ooc — -
Guardian
Warrior
<style type="text/css">.dio {margin:auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;font-size:11px;} .dio q {color:#CA4B20; font-family:georgia;font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1.3px;} .dio p {margin:0px;text-indent:30px;}</style>

She approached and he stayed still. While she was not larger than him, and certainly leaner, her presence seemed to extend past the edges of her fur. His ears slicked back and tail stayed low but carefully, he was keen to glance upon her.

He did frown when she nailed his history, mostly. Although Dio was not well-informed of what his mother had done to grant herself acceptance into the forest on the edge of whelping, she had ditched him not long after, so yes, he had been their orphan. And, coincidentally, a rather bratty one. In my defense I was not an orphan in the beginning.. he edged in. But yes. True. He maintained his posture. You are Makyo's daughter? You have his eyes, and his fur, I suppose.. even without the colors being quite the same.. he said, trying to shift more towards a smirk although he could feel her scowl from here. He spoke truth, though, for she did have her similarities to him but in a much more feminine way. He wasn't complaining, even if Makyo was a sore subject for him -- one marked into his flesh by old scars on his rump, even.

Then, sighing, he headed forward towards her question. He ran me off. Got sick of me, I guess. This was a few months ago. With that he straightened just some.. mostly to test her response so that he didn't have to remain crumpled in tense submission this entire time. Me and a few others were making a lot of petty chaos. Only had ourselves to blame, but it's not been all bad and I didn't mind all that much. It didn't really feel like a home anymore anyway. His itch to rove and branch off into the world had made it so.

Messages In This Thread
without saying anything - by Amekaze - November 05, 2014, 10:33 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 17, 2014, 09:41 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - December 19, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 20, 2014, 04:05 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - December 21, 2014, 08:47 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 21, 2014, 10:10 PM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - December 23, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - December 24, 2014, 02:39 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - January 01, 2015, 12:38 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Dio - January 06, 2015, 03:14 AM
RE: without saying anything - by Amekaze - January 06, 2015, 03:23 AM