Horizon Ridge undress, confess that you're still mine
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Jinx's explanation made Pied furrow her brow, particularly when she mentioned the plateau. Blacktail Deer Plateau? she almost asked but swallowed the question before she could make an idiot of herself. Of course. The piebald yearling wanted to protest, as if there was anything to refute in her pack mate's tale, yet she said nothing. A stony look of consternation cemented itself onto her pale features as she wondered what this meant for the relationship between the packs.

She wanted to ask for details, yet there was a more pressing matter: the wound on the side of Jinx's face. Pied hesitated for only a beat before wading into the surf and lining up her smaller body with the Gamma's. For a moment, she was tempted to posture herself higher than the other she-wolf, yet she decided to ignore poise altogether. She reached her snout toward Jinx's torn cheek. It still bled freely, yet much of the wound was caked and matted, as if she'd sustained the injury hours ago.

Although quizzical about this, Pied still said nothing. Gingerly, she licked at her comrade's wound. All the while, she braced herself not only against the onslaught of the sea pulling at her legs but also for a possible snap from Jinx. Surely this stung and Pied didn't trust Jinx not to lash out at her. She remained prepared for any defensive movement even as she cleansed the wound to the best of her ability, which left her mouth tasting extraordinarily salty and metallic.
Messages In This Thread
undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 20, 2014, 09:14 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 20, 2014, 09:30 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 21, 2014, 09:53 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 21, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 26, 2014, 10:23 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 27, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - January 28, 2014, 02:59 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - January 28, 2014, 03:18 PM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Jinx - February 04, 2014, 10:43 AM
RE: undress, confess that you're still mine - by Pied - February 04, 2014, 11:19 AM