Noctisardor Bypass i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again
<b>Currently:</b> Broken ankle, exhausted and weak from a recent fight.
49 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
Silverfeather stood at the Bypass border, the one closest to Swiftcurrent Creek. She was hoping to see the mysterios pale fae who had come to her in her time of need, and disapeared as quickly as she had come. However, unless the fae felt like walking the distance to NB Silverfeather had no hope of seeing her. She looked down gratefully at her wrapped paw, which had already begun to heal. The help given to her by the selfless fae inspired her to pursue the art of healing, and she wanted to learn more on the subject.

Her ears perked as the howl rent the still air, one calling for her as well as two others. Why would someone want an adiance with her? Confused, she loped toward the haunting melody, arriving shortly after another fae. She dipped her head toward Crëyr, who had apperently called."Greeting, Creyr" She turned her gaze onto the male, whos posture was one of authority. Puzzled, she gazed at him a second longer before sliding smoothly into a submissive posture. Her shimmering optics rested below the males, and she directed her words at him. "Shadow, am I correct? The "leader who would return"?"
Messages In This Thread
i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Shadow - December 22, 2014, 02:17 AM
RE: i gather up the mosaic pieces to live well again - by Silverfeather - December 23, 2014, 12:57 PM