Duskfire Glacier I love you so much more when you are not here
girl-gang boss princess
284 Posts
Ooc — Mini
<3

Maera was not afraid of ghosts.
In fact she was pretty sure she had been a ghost at some point in her short life, because just like a ghost she had flown under everyone's radar. Not the Alpha, who she had not yet bothered on meeting personally, or any other of the members had noticed her when she was a dead ball of red that lurked pitifully around the Glacier, keeping to herself as she invested all her time on expanding her collection.

She was also pretty sure her siblings, and sometimes her mother, were ghosts too.
Not because she thought they were dead (a recurring fear she had had after their prolonged absence) but because she felt that like her, they were present without being so. They lived through the images she had of them, still vibrant in her mind ;and they lived through her prized objects, the ones she had stored and tucked inside a hollow log just to remember them on the dark days.

Today, luckily, was not one of those days.
Even with the mounds of grey hovering over the sky, Maera's eyes could only see the silverlining on their side -- the snow that had engulfed the Glacier and all the neighboring ground had resulted to be more fun than she had first expected.

Maera, as usual, kept close to her precious hide-out this time not hunting for more objects but for fun. As she tumbled onto her side on a lump of white she caught sight of a red flash slinking behind the trees. The girl shot up immediately thinking that perhaps it was her mother, who had finally found the strenght in her heart to speak to her remaining child. Sadly, her nose was quick to kill every hope of that.

With a huff, the girl then pulled herself to go to the stranger's encounter, her tail flagging behind her as she approached. "Who are you?" she barked as she reached a decent distance. Though the teen still didn't hold a rank in the pack, she carried herself proudly, not allowing herself or anyone to forget she was part of the pack's founding family -- or what remained of it.

[Image: girl_gang.png]
Messages In This Thread
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - December 23, 2014, 03:51 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 04, 2015, 07:11 PM
RE: I love you so much more when you are not here - by Maera - February 12, 2015, 09:12 PM