Gently in the Night I Roam {J}
The Eremitic (English is my 7th language. Please excuse any errors, either grammatical or spelling-wise. I'm Mongolian, so English is far from my home.)
7 Posts
Ooc — Rozari
A smile curled her lips as Rozari saw one begin to form on the other fae's lips but almost immediately, the arrival of a foreign scent had her tensed. The dominant scent of an alpha male filled the air- and the aura of regal strength that emanated from this pack's alpha had her crouching almost to the ground, lowering her tail and her head so her eyes faced the ground, though she darted quick looks at the dominant male.

"Rozari Igantyev. I'm seeking to join your pack, if you have the inclination and the room." She drew a little back from the brief snarl across his muzzle but stayed her ground, knowing she would most likely need to show at least a little backbone. Rozari lowered her head further and lowered her shoulders further, going against her pride and following her instincts to show respect. This wolf would most likely easily wound her severely if she was to challenge him in any manner, so perhaps provoking him further would do no good for her health.
Messages In This Thread
Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 22, 2014, 07:20 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 22, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 05:39 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 23, 2014, 06:19 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 06:42 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 23, 2014, 08:41 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Crëyr - December 23, 2014, 10:01 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 23, 2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 24, 2014, 05:21 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Rozari - December 24, 2014, 06:26 AM
RE: Gently in the Night I Roam {J} - by Shadow - December 31, 2014, 09:36 AM