Blacktail Deer Plateau What's Tomorrow Without You?
sorry for party rockin'
133 Posts
Ooc — Emy
"I get that a lot," was his nonchalant reply to his company's initial comment. The notion of commonly being regarded as unnatural didn't seem to phase him. He went straight to listening as Vires politely explained the potpourri of scent wafting about her and he nodding agreeably as she digressed that it was not misfortune that had marked them absent a member. He had no idea that Pied, his crass friend from the woods, was the focus of her story.

Her conclusion felt as though she was making an obligatory report to him. A small grin quirked at the corners of his lips and he stood straighter to feign dignity...the fuff of a dainty snort indicating a proud satisfaction. "Well I guess your story checks out," he said with playful arrogance. "Otherwise I would've had to tattle that we had a stranger in our midst."

It felt necessary to extend his introductions now that he'd accidently drilled the weary sentry of her information. "I'm Ariston," he concluded with a courteous bob of his noggin. "I must have come into the ranks at some point after you began your journey."

set by Emy

Messages In This Thread
What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Vires - January 10, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Ariston - January 10, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Vires - January 10, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Ariston - January 10, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Vires - January 10, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Ariston - January 20, 2014, 11:20 PM

Current time: June 01, 2024, 04:20 PM Powered By MyBB, © 2002-2024 MyBB Group.